Stress not only affects us mentally; it can also cause some physical issues such as stiff shoulders, lower backache, stiff neck and even full body pain.
Try Swedish Massage for Body Pain
- Swedish Massage is performed using long strokes, with deep circular movements, vibration, and tapping. It is known to effectively reduce pain and disability associated with various pain conditions.
- Swedish Massage involves rubbing muscles together in the same direction as the flow of blood to the heart. It improves blood circulation, which increases oxygen supply to the body that further flushes away the waste and toxins.
- It relieves muscle tension, stretches tight ligaments and reduces stiffness in muscles and joints.
- The kneading motion used on the body by the therapist helps relieve tensed and sore muscles.
- It helps to reduce inflammation caused by an injury by improving blood circulation.
We, at the Four Fountains De-stress spa, offer Swedish Massage therapy sessions, and if you get them done regularly, you will certainly see the benefits! Residents of the capital city can avail of this massage in Delhi. Residents of Mumbai can look out for the best spa Mumbai to avail the benefits of Swedish Massage.
Visit www.powerspa.co.in to have a look at the various de-stress massages offered by us.
Continuous use of a computer, bad posture, driving for long distances, etc. causes many working professionals to suffer from neck sprain and stiff shoulders. If you are a professional at a corporate firm, this will definitely ring a bell. It may not be possible to transform your working environment in a day, but you can definitely try some amazing remedies at leading spas in your area.
The Head-Neck-Shoulder Massage
This massage is very popular among working professionals. It is performed by skilled therapists who have undergone rigorous training. It improves the health and flexibility of the head, neck and shoulder region. It is found that, with increasing stress, the scalp becomes tensed and also causes the neck and shoulders to stiffen. So, not only the posture, but also the mental stress that you undergo while at work can cause stiff shoulders. The therapist massages the scalp, neck and shoulder region to improve the blood flow and thereby relax the stiff muscles. It also supplies the required oxygen to the brain to clear the mental tension and stress. As this region has very sensitive nerves and blood vessels, it is recommended that you choose an experienced therapist at a well-known health spa in Mumbai or Delhi to perform the massage.
So if you have a stiff shoulder that has been bothering you, try the Head-neck-and-shoulder massage at the Four Fountains, the best spa in Mumbai.