Did you know nearly 80% of world’s population relies on traditional medicines including herbs to cure their illness and improve health? If you fall among the remaining 20% who are yet to experience the amazing and powerful healing properties of herbs, learning the health benefits of thyme is an

Read More

  Is dark patchy skin affecting your overall confidence? We have a good news for you! Four Fountains De-Stress Spa in Mumbai offers Skin Whitening programme to give you glowing skin   Shopping can excite any woman. And, if you are good with the bargain tricks street shopping can be

Read More

  Save yourself from winter illnesses with regular Ayurvedic Massage in Pune. As the weather gets colder, few illnesses rise to their peak. This mainly includes some contagious infections such as cough and cold. And, if you are living in or travelling through crowds it is very likely that you

Read More

  Stress can affect your skin and cause premature ageing. Prevent signs of early skin ageing with natural therapies at a professional spa in Bangalore. Regular physical activity, stress management and diet control are known as the tripod that supports healthy lifestyle. However many people skip exercise from their routine

Read More

The holiday season has begun and so has the need to stay healthy and fit. You would be surprised that we are trying to focus on health even while talking about the holidays. With Christmas celebration, wedding receptions, New year bash, and many more events, December can be declared as

Read More

Are you someone who decently denies an offering for ice-cream because you know you can have a sore throat and cold the next day? Do not blame the ice-cream, instead try to boost your immunity through a traditional massage in Mumbai.     Shaking hands with colleagues at office, holding

Read More

  Aromatherapy Massage is often associated with promoting better sleep and mental relaxation.  However none of this seems to motivate you to get back to work. Why is it still believed to improve work efficiency? This could be because Aromatherapy Massage produces several other therapeutic effects that are long lasting

Read More

  Try Ayurvedic Massage at the best spa in Bangalore and have a stronger immunity to fight against illness. We are constantly exposed to toxins and germs in our everyday life. Infections caused by microorganisms like bacteria, fungi or virus can make us seriously ill. However, we do not fall

Read More

  You don’t have to go too far to get rejuvenated, Four Fountains De-Stress spa offers therapeutic massage in Mumbai that can help you relax and rejuvenate. Living in a metro city and being a housewife is an option just like taking up any other job. Being housewife does not

Read More

  How frequently do you take out your phone and check for new notifications? According to a new study an average smart phone user picks up the phone nearly 27 times in a day.  Many participants even confessed that they reach for phone and open some apps without even realising

Read More