Welcome to Four Fountains De-Stress Spa – India’s largest chain of affordable day spas.Our mission is to create a stress-free and healthy India. Through our spas we’re bringing the scientifically proven health benefits of spa therapies within reach of more and more Indians.
Our spas are designed to be
Scientific Spa Programmes
- Our unique benefit-based menu offers spa therapies for de-stressing, de-toxification, immunity and beauty
- Every therapist undergoes rigorous training at our dedicated training academy
- Our in-house Spa Doctors conduct a stress test and recommend the spa therapy that best meets your needs
- Our Spa Doctor also suggests a suitable diet, exercise plan and lifestyle changes for stress-free living
Professional Spa Therapists
- We offer same-gender therapists i.e. a lady therapists for ladies and a gentleman for gentlemen
- Our therapy rooms have private shower enclosures within each therapy room
- We use disposable linen extensively for hygiene and privacy
Affordable Spa Treatments
- With most therapies priced between Rs. 949 – Rs. 3099, you can now make spa therapies part of your wellness regime
- Our weekday discounts and membership discounts make our affordable prices even more delightful
- All our prices are inclusive of taxes
Meet the Co-Founders
A chemical engineer from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay, Anurag also holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Management from Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad. He has worked with Tata Administrative Services and KPMG as a Consultant for 3 years. At Four Fountains De-stress Spa, Anurag is Director – Franchising & IT.
A chemical engineer from Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay Saurabh also holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Management from Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad. He has worked with Hindustan Unilever for 3 years as Area Sales & Customer Manager – Gujarat (Rural). At Four Fountains De-stress Spa, Saurabh is Director – Operations & Finance.
A commerce graduate from Sydenham College, Sunil also holds a Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management from S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research. He worked with Hindustan Unilever for 3 years, first as Customer Development Manager – Modern Trade and later as Key Account Manager – Spencer’s. At Four Fountains De-stress Spa, Sunil is Director – Marketing & PR.
How We Started
After graduating from B-school, we spent 3 years working in fairly stressful jobs. As managers in Sales and Consulting jobs, we would travel frequently and stay at fancy hotels in various parts of the country. After a really hectic day (as most days tended to be), we would often long to try the spa therapies on offer at the hotels’ spas. But we soon realised that we couldn’t afford to try the exorbitantly priced spa therapies regularly. It was ironical, we felt, that people who needed spa therapies the most could not afford to take them regularly!
That common experience provided us the inspiration to start a chain of spas that would put the health benefits of spa therapies within reach of more people. It had become clear to us that if India had to be made stress-free, spa therapies would have to be made more affordable.
Before long, that concept became a reality. Our idea was backed by Fulcrum Ventures and in October 2007, we launched our first 2 spas in the IT city of Pune.
We’re Growing and How!
Four Fountains De-stress Spa has come a long way since that day. Over the years, we have steadily grown to become India’s largest chain of affordable spas with over 25 spas and 300 employees across Mumbai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, & Pune.
Since we started, we have de-stressed over 2,35,000 guests at more than 25 spas across India.
Interested in Working With Us ?
We invite you to be part of this exciting journey. Explore our Careers page by Clicking here